The range an EV offers is the primary concern for most first-time buyers. There’s no point in buying an EV that costs more than a fuel-based car with less range. You can’t rely on an electric vehicle that’s more than likely to stop in the middle of nowhere. Running out of juice in an EV is similar to running out of gas in a traditional car. With these concerns in mind, we came up with a list of the best electric cars that offer the best mileage range. 2021 was the golden era for electric vehicles and several cars left their mark on the market. It’s like the automakers heard and understood the concerns of general users and focused on cramming as much range as possible in the EVs. The cars we’ve chosen only include cars that have been tried and tested, not the cars with manufacturer estimated averages.
It goes without saying that the cars on the list will be on the high-end of the price spectrum. Here’s our pick for the best electric cars that offer the best driving range.
If we have to pick, then Lucid Air Dream and the 2022 Tesla Model S are the top-rated electric cars you can get your hands on.
. 2022 Lucid Air Dream Edition R all-wheel drive: 520 miles
2. 2022 Tesla Model S Dual-Motor AWD: 405 miles
3. 2022 Tesla Model 3 Long Range Dual-Motor AWD: 358 miles
4. 2022 Tesla Model X Dual-Motor AWD: 351 miles
5. 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS 450: 350 Miles
6. 2022 Tesla Model Y Long Range Dual-Motor AWD: 330 miles
7. 2022 Rivian R1S: 316 miles
8. 2022 Rivian R1T: 314 miles
9. 2022 Kia EV6 Long Range rear-wheel drive: 310 miles
10. 2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E RWD California Route 1: 314 miles
11. 2022 Hyundai Ioniq 5 Long Range RWD: 303 miles
Credits: Data taken from link
We also have designed a very effective electric car range tool for you.